In the beginning of summer I made a very ambitious list of things that I wanted to do while the weather was still warm. Since the weather
is cooling has cooled and it’s fall I thought I would go back and looks at what I was able to accomplish and what I still am looking to finish.
1. Paint Mini Couch Frame: Unfinished
2. Build Laundry Shelves: Completed! Check out all the info here.
3. Paint Guest Bathroom: Completed! More info on how it turned out here.
4. Paint the Baby Dresser: Unfinished.
6. Paint China Cabinet: Unfinished.
7. Recover Master Bedroom Mini Couch: Unfinished.
8. Paint Dining Table: Unfinished.
9. Paint Dining Chairs: Unfinished.
10. Paint the Front Door: Completed! See all the details here.
Well I finished 4 out of 10. Not too bad but of course I would have liked to do a little more. If you follow the blog you probably already know that the deck project has taken over a lot of our time and I haven’t been able to get everything done that I would have liked.
Many of the things that are left on my list involve painting. Since it’s gotten pretty cold already I don’t know that I’ll be able to get any of these done any time soon.
Did you have some summer projects that you wanted to finish? Were you able to get everything done that you wanted to?